Hollywood story at the hotel

Ivan Granitic changed 2011 from Schalke to FC Seville. On the eve of the deal, his life should not only change footballing sustainable.

Monthly, persistent rumors were a farewell to Ivan Granitic from FC Barcelona, ​​whose jersey of the Middle Fieldsman had worn for six years. Inter Milan was repeatedly called as possible, in the end it was the ex-club FC Seville.

A return to the old facility, where he won the Europa League in 2014. A return to the place where his life had taken a decisive turn both on and in addition to the course.

Because: In the Andalusian metropolis, the Croatian 2011, the eve of his first change to Seville, met the young waitress Raquel.

Ivan Granitic: That's a Hollywood Story

That's a Hollywood story, I could sell, he said in the interview with the Swiss newspaper black. On January 27, 2011, I flew to Seville, the transfer of Schalke stood just before. The club of the club picked me up at ten at the air in the evening, and one brought me and my brother (Rarities then consultant, note) to the hotel.

He had been nervous because of the medical tests that had been scheduled the next day. That's why he could not sleep, had gone to the hotel bar later hour. There worked Raquel. She brought us the drinks as the phone rang.

Another club suggested Granitic trying to snap away the still-Schalker at the last second. They offered me more money and wanted to pick me up with a private jet, so I do not sign at Seville, but with them. However, because he was already in the word at the Spanish first division, Granitic did not settle on the deal.

The heartwarming reason why Ivan Rakitić returned to Sevilla | Oh My Goal Granitic: I want to marry this waitress

I said to my brother: 'I'll definitely stay here. And I want to marry this waitress.' My brother laughed. Also Raquel laughed. Obviously, the saying did not really light, as prophecy he should ultimately be. There was no love at first sight. I really wanted to get to know her, but she always gave me understanding that she did not go out with me, the Jockeys star remembered.

She still studied by the way, had a lot to do and was always tired, she always had an excuse, but never said no. Granitic remained persistent. One day a friend called me, he saw her in the bar, in private sidelines. They do not work.

So the New Seville thunder stood his chance and made his way: I immediately went to her table, said: 'Now you do not work, now you have time for me.' The next day we went to eat, since then we are together.

Articles and videos about the topic Ancelotti praises: Vinicius' goal was extraordinary Saudi expert exclusive: as in Dortmund Top sport live on DAZN. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

The wedding took place in April 2013, now the couple has two daughters — and now lives again at the place of land when everything started.

Comments